The workshop will take place on the campus of the University of Western Ontario, in the North Campus Building, Room 114.
For those who require accommodations in London, we recommend…
- Each Summer, one of our campus dorms acts as something like a B&B. Starting at $55/night it is a cheap alternative to a hotel, reservations can be made online.
- Guest House on the Mount is another cheap option, and is located next to Western’s Campus.
Other nearby hotels include:
- Windermere Manor
- StationPark All Suite Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express: London Downtown
- Hilton London Ontario
- Residence Inn London Downtown
Our local airport code is YXU (London, Ontario, Canada). While it is a bit more time consuming, if you are traveling from the U.S. it is often cheaper to fly into Detroit, MI and take the RobertQ airport shuttle van to London. Similarly, if traveling from Europe, sometimes is it cheaper to fly into Toronto and take a RobertQ to London.
Once in London…
London has a relatively decent bus system for those needing to travel to the university, with the 2, 6, 9c, 10, 13, 31, 32, 33 and 34 bus routes dropping off somewhere on or near the university. Buses tend to run every 15m to 30m (depending on the line, and day of the week). Here you can find a map of bus routes in London, and here a web app that can provide an estimated next bus arrival time for all stops.